Three Guilty Pleasures by Nikki Sloane β€” audiobook download – 9781949409000

Recordings & Event Resources Forums Rides & Lodging Board Three Guilty Pleasures by Nikki Sloane β€” audiobook download – 9781949409000

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Jason Smith

Three Guilty Pleasures
    (Blindfold Club, #6)
    by Nikki Sloane

πŸ”₯ Three Guilty Pleasures – Read More πŸ”₯

• Language: english
    • Release date: December 30, 2018
    • Publisher: Shady Creek Publishing
    • Format: paperback, 331 pages
    • Series: Blindfold Club, #6
    • Genres: romance, bdsm, erotica, contemporary
    • ISBN: 9781949409000 (1949409007)
    • Author: Nikki Sloane

About The Book

I didn’t expect to fall off the stage and land in the powerful arms of this gorgeous man.

He’s a brutal warrior on the rugby field and a delicate artist with the cello, and the combination is irresistible. His music seduces. It inspires my dancing and demands my surrender.

I gave up on my dream once, and I’ll need his help to resume the chase.

And when we take the stage together, I’m willing to give him everything. My submission. The dark secret I’ve been keeping. Even my tenuous heart.

But will he want any of it once he knows the truth?

PDF ebook Three Guilty Pleasures read for iPhone. Hardback Three Guilty Pleasures Nikki Sloane buy cheap on Bookshop. FB2 book Three Guilty Pleasures.

Hardcover book Three Guilty Pleasures by Nikki Sloane download Android on Walmart. FictionBook Three Guilty Pleasures Nikki Sloane. EPUB ebook Three Guilty Pleasures download on PocketBook on Dymocks.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Three Guilty Pleasures by Nikki Sloane β€” audiobook download – 9781949409000
Your information: