The Rock Pillow by Lynne Folkard – buy book

Recordings & Event Resources Forums Rides & Lodging Board The Rock Pillow by Lynne Folkard – buy book

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anthony Campbell

The Rock Pillow
    A Personal Account of Schizophrenia

by Lynne Folkard, Anne Deveson

🔗 The Rock Pillow — READ MORE 🔗

• ISBN: 9781863680080 (186368008X)
    • Release date: May 4, 1992
    • Format: paperback, 144 pages
    • Author: Lynne Folkard, Anne Deveson
    • Publisher: Fremantle Press
    • Language: english

About The Book

Staggering along through the night with my overnight bag, I made my way back to the trucking station. I was hallucinating badly again; I could see bodies and blood spread over the footpath and road in front of me. I felt as though I was walking through a horrific accident. The smell of blood and human flesh was on my own skin and made me flinch.

The voice chanted a psalm I had learnt as a child. ‘Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me.’ He was laughing as he said these words over inside my brain. I agonised about why my voice had done this terrible injury to people.

FB2 The Rock Pillow on iPad on Amazon. FictionBook ebook The Rock Pillow Lynne Folkard buy cheap. Paperback book The Rock Pillow download. EPUB book The Rock Pillow by Lynne Folkard read online for iOS on Audible. Hardcover ebook The Rock Pillow Lynne Folkard Android on Book Depository.

Hardback The Rock Pillow read. MP3 book The Rock Pillow by Lynne Folkard download on Dymocks. MOBI ebook The Rock Pillow buy on Kindle. Online The Rock Pillow download for PC. TXT ebook The Rock Pillow by Lynne Folkard buy on Books-a-Million.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: The Rock Pillow by Lynne Folkard – buy book
Your information: