The Life and Letters of Lewis Carroll (Echo Library) – buy book | 9781406847079

Recordings & Event Resources Forums Rides & Lodging Board The Life and Letters of Lewis Carroll (Echo Library) – buy book | 9781406847079

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Amy Ammerman

The Life and Letters of Lewis Carroll (Echo Library)
    by Stuart Dodgson Collingwood

The Life and Letters of Lewis Carroll (Echo Library) | READ MORE

• Format: paperback, 232 pages
    • Publisher: Echo Library
    • Language: english
    • Release date: December 12, 2007
    • ISBN: 9781406847079 (1406847070)
    • Genres: biography, classics
    • Author: Stuart Dodgson Collingwood

About The Book

Excerpt from The Life and Letters of Lewis Carroll (Rev. C. L. Dodgson)

It is with no undue confidence that I have accepted the invitation of the brothers and sisters of Lewis Carroll to write this Memoir. I am well aware that the path of the biographer is beset with pitfalls, and that, for him, suppressio veri is almost necessarily suggestio falsi — the least omission may distort the whole picture.

To write the life of Lewis Carroll as it should be written would tax the powers of a man of far greater experience and insight than I have any pretension to possess, and even he would probably fail to represent adequately such a complex personality. At least I have done my best to justify their choice, and if in any way I have wronged my uncle’s memory, unintentionally, I trust that my readers will pardon me.

About the Publisher

Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at http://www.forgottenbooks.com

This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art technology to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.

Hardback The Life and Letters of Lewis Carroll (Echo Library) read online for Android. Paperback ebook The Life and Letters of Lewis Carroll (Echo Library) Stuart Dodgson Collingwood on Barnes & Noble. FB2 book The Life and Letters of Lewis Carroll (Echo Library) by Stuart Dodgson Collingwood buy on iPhone on Booktopia.

EPUB ebook The Life and Letters of Lewis Carroll (Echo Library) download. Hardcover book The Life and Letters of Lewis Carroll (Echo Library) Stuart Dodgson Collingwood PC. MP3 The Life and Letters of Lewis Carroll (Echo Library) read on Kobo.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: The Life and Letters of Lewis Carroll (Echo Library) – buy book | 9781406847079
Your information: