The Last Thing I Wanted by Heather Rae Scott — MOBI download | 9781599987965

Recordings & Event Resources Forums Rides & Lodging Board The Last Thing I Wanted by Heather Rae Scott — MOBI download | 9781599987965

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Sergio Doherty

The Last Thing I Wanted
    by Heather Rae Scott

🔍 The Last Thing I Wanted ~ Read More 🔍

• Format: paperback, 248 pages
    • Publisher: Samhain Publishing
    • ISBN: 9781599987965 (1599987961)
    • Author: Heather Rae Scott
    • Genres: romance
    • Language: english
    • Release date: May 1, 2008

About The Book

A star quarterback has one weekend to reclaim the woman who sacked his heart. Or get her out of his system once and for all. Only for her best friend, and for charity, would Tory Sinclair set herself up to possibly meet Mr. Wrong in a takeoff of The Dating Game. She never expected that Mr. Wrong would turn out to be Mr. The One Who Got Away. After Tory disappeared five years ago without a word of explanation, Gabe Matheson never expectedor wantedto see her again. But with the entire city watching, and his career on the line, how could he refuse? When theyre thrown together in a situation that forces them to bare their souls, their secretsand a few other things as wellTory and Gabe quickly realize that fate might have given them the last thing they wanted. But it could be exactly what they needed.

EPUB book The Last Thing I Wanted on PocketBook. Hardcover ebook The Last Thing I Wanted Heather Rae Scott download on Walmart. MP3 The Last Thing I Wanted read on Amazon. MOBI ebook The Last Thing I Wanted by Heather Rae Scott buy cheap for Mac. Online book The Last Thing I Wanted read online on Barnes & Noble.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: The Last Thing I Wanted by Heather Rae Scott — MOBI download | 9781599987965
Your information: