Snowed Under and Other Christmas Confusions — buy book – 9781402771316

Recordings & Event Resources Forums Rides & Lodging Board Snowed Under and Other Christmas Confusions — buy book – 9781402771316

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Cherie Rush

Snowed Under and Other Christmas Confusions
    by Serge Bloch

📕 Snowed Under and Other Christmas Confusions ~ Click Here 📕

• Author: Serge Bloch
    • Release date: October 4, 2011
    • Genres: christmas, holiday, humor, childrens
    • Format: hardcover, 32 pages
    • ISBN: 9781402771316 (1402771312)
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: Sterling Children’s Books

About The Book

When I woke up on the day before Christmas, the snow had just started to fall.

“Out of bed, sleepyhead!” called my mother. “We’re going to have to work our tails off to get ready for Christmas tomorrow.”

Serge Bloch, the witty author and illustrator of Butterflies in My Stomach, Reach for the Stars, and You Are What You Eat, brings his readers a touch of happy holiday spirit. 

Everyone’s a little snowed under preparing for Christmas: a storm is brewing, and there’s fear Santa might get stuck at the North Pole.  But all it takes is a little decking the halls and trimming the tree to have everyone lighting up with joy.

Bloch’s humor and unique art — which combines photographs and charming line drawings — help make Christmas very merry, indeed.

Hardback ebook Snowed Under and Other Christmas Confusions Serge Bloch on iPad. Hardcover Snowed Under and Other Christmas Confusions read online on IndieBound. FictionBook book Snowed Under and Other Christmas Confusions by Serge Bloch buy for PocketBook on Books-a-Million. TXT book Snowed Under and Other Christmas Confusions download. PDF Snowed Under and Other Christmas Confusions Serge Bloch download.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Snowed Under and Other Christmas Confusions — buy book – 9781402771316
Your information: