Road To Fire by Maria Luis – audiobook download

Recordings & Event Resources Forums Rides & Lodging Board Road To Fire by Maria Luis – audiobook download

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    James Locke

Road To Fire
    (Broken Crown Trilogy, #1)
    by Maria Luis

Road To Fire – READ MORE

• Genres: romance, dark, adult, suspense, contemporary
    • Author: Maria Luis
    • ISBN: 9798639834387 (8639834385)
    • Release date: April 23, 2020
    • Format: paperback, 524 pages
    • Language: english
    • Series: Broken Crown Trilogy, #1

About The Book

From the author of the Blood Duet, comes a gripping, dark royal romance series.

“I’m not scared of you.”

I meet her gaze. “You should be.”

Bound by a secret oath spanning generations, I am loyal to no one but the queen.

Spy.

Defender of the Crown.

To all of England, I’m Saxon Priest. Traitor. Murderer. Owner of London’s most infamous anti-loyalist pub.

And then she appears.

Isla Quinn may claim that she’s only looking to bus tables, but I’m no fool. Bitterness bleeds from her hard-blue eyes, and her hatred for the queen is so palpable, I can practically taste it off every sharp-tongued word slipping from her full mouth.

“Hire me,” she begs.

We’re on opposite sides of this war. Enemies from the start.

Isla thought she found an ally, but she’s found me instead.

Savage.

Ruthless.

A man with no heart, no matter how the dead space inside my chest lurches whenever she’s near.

And so I lean over, dragging her deep into this twisted game of crowns and thrones, and offer a single vow: “I could use you.”

MP3 ebook Road To Fire on Dymocks. PDF Road To Fire by Maria Luis download on Mac. FB2 book Road To Fire Maria Luis read online PC on Kobo. TXT ebook Road To Fire buy cheap.

EPUB Road To Fire by Maria Luis buy. MOBI book Road To Fire for PocketBook on Audible. Hardcover ebook Road To Fire read on IndieBound. Online book Road To Fire Maria Luis download on iPad.

FictionBook Road To Fire Maria Luis read Kindle on Books-a-Million. Paperback book Road To Fire. Hardback Road To Fire buy on Amazon. FB2 ebook Road To Fire by Maria Luis download for Android.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Road To Fire by Maria Luis – audiobook download
Your information: