- This topic is empty.
December 18, 2020 at 3:16 am #16097Angela KellyGuest
The Anatomy of Wings
by Karen Foxlee
- ISBN: 9780375856433 (0375856439)
- Release date: February 10, 2009
- Awards: Barbara Jefferis Award Nominee (2008), Commonwealth Writers’ Prize for Best First Book in South East Asia and Pacific (2008), Dobbie Literary Award (2008)
- Genres: teen, contemporary, family, australia, death, drama, fiction
- Author: Karen Foxlee
- Publisher: Knopf Books for Young Readers
- First published: September 3, 2007
- Format: hardcover, 368 pages
- Language: english
About The Book
Ten-year-old Jennifer Day lives in a small mining town full of secrets. Trying to make sense of the sudden death of her teenage sister, Beth, she looks to the adult world around her for answers.
As she recounts the final months of Beth’s life, Jennifer sifts through the lies and the truth, but what she finds are mysteries, miracles, and more questions. Was Beth’s death an accident? Why couldn’t Jennifer — or anyone else — save her?
Through Jennifer’s eyes, we see one girl’s failure to cross the threshold into adulthood as her family slowly falls apart.
Hardback book The Anatomy of Wings Karen Foxlee download on iOS. Online The Anatomy of Wings buy cheap on Kobo. FictionBook ebook The Anatomy of Wings read iPhone on Powells. TXT book The Anatomy of Wings by Karen Foxlee. FB2 The Anatomy of Wings Karen Foxlee read online.