- This topic is empty.
December 8, 2020 at 1:24 pm #14567Adra ConawayGuest
A Very Short Introduction
by Chris Frith, Eve C. Johnstone
- Publisher: Oxford University Press, USA
- Format: paperback, 199 pages
- ISBN: 9780192802217 (0192802216)
- Author: Chris Frith, Eve C. Johnstone
- Genres: psychology, science, psychiatry, medicine, neuroscience, health, philosophy
- Release date: September 25, 2003
- Language: english
About The Book
The schizophrenic patient presented to the public in sensational press reports and lurid films bears little resemblance to reality of the illness. This book describes what schizophrenia is really like, how the illness progresses, and the treatments that have been applied. It also summarizes the most up-to-date knowledge available about the biological bases of this disorder. Finally it attempts to give some idea of what it is like to have schizophrenia and what this disorder tells us about the relationship between mind and brain.
Hardcover book Schizophrenia on Android on Booktopia. Hardback Schizophrenia by Chris Frith read. PDF ebook Schizophrenia buy cheap for PC on Dymocks.
FictionBook ebook Schizophrenia Chris Frith download. TXT book Schizophrenia Chris Frith download reader. FB2 Schizophrenia on Bookshop.