(PDF) Lord of My Heart by Jo Beverley | 9780451206428

Recordings & Event Resources Forums Rides & Lodging Board (PDF) Lord of My Heart by Jo Beverley | 9780451206428

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Laura Cohen

Lord of My Heart
    (Medieval Lords/Dark Champion, #1)
    by Jo Beverley, Maria Luisa Cesa Bianchi

Lord of My Heart — READ MORE

• Language: english
    • Format: paperback, 376 pages
    • Series: Medieval Lords/Dark Champion, #1
    • Awards: RITA Award by Romance Writers of America Nominee for Historical Series Romance (1993)
    • Author: Jo Beverley, Maria Luisa Cesa Bianchi
    • ISBN: 9780451206428 (0451206428)
    • Release date: October 1, 2002
    • Genres: romance, historical, medieval, fiction, adult, marriage
    • Publisher: Signet

About The Book

Mary Jo Putney declared Jo Beverley “a born storyteller” after reading Lord of My Heart, and Roberta Gellis praised it “a delightful book with warm, lively characters — an exciting pleasure to read.” Now, at last, this classic romance is back in print…. 

To save her barony from ruin, Madeleine de la Haute Vironge must wed one of a trio of lords offered by King William. A shocking twist of fate impels the convent-bred beauty into the arms of the most dangerous of the three — a magnificent, exciting stranger Madeleine desires… but also fears.

Torn between familial loyalties and devotion to his king, handsome Aimery de Gaillard prowls the forest as the Golden Hart, devoted to helping the common English folk. But the beautiful young heiress he is honor bound to marry suspects his secret, threatening his cause and his life. Yet his noble heart, hardened by mistrust, aches with passion for Madeleine’s sensuous innocence — entreating the daring outlaw to surrender to the glory, the rapture… and the peril of love.

MOBI Lord of My Heart for Android on Audible. FictionBook book Lord of My Heart Jo Beverley read online. FB2 ebook Lord of My Heart by Jo Beverley download reader. TXT book Lord of My Heart buy on Books-a-Million.

Online Lord of My Heart buy cheap. EPUB ebook Lord of My Heart Jo Beverley download on PC on Bookshop. MP3 ebook Lord of My Heart by Jo Beverley on IndieBound. Hardcover Lord of My Heart read on iOS.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (PDF) Lord of My Heart by Jo Beverley | 9780451206428
Your information: