- This topic is empty.
November 27, 2020 at 12:06 am #12289Achrijoli AlbertGuest
(Methods of Modern Mathematical Physics, #1)
by Michael Reed, Barry Simon
- Release date: December 28, 1980
- Series: Methods of Modern Mathematical Physics, #1
- Author: Michael Reed, Barry Simon
- ISBN: 9780125850506 (0125850506)
- Format: hardcover, 400 pages
- Publisher: Academic Press
- Genres: mathematics, physics, textbooks
- Language: english
About The Book
This book is the first of a multivolume series devoted to an exposition of functional analysis methods in modern mathematical physics. It describes the fundamental principles of functional analysis and is essentially self-contained, although there are occasional references to later volumes. We have included a few applications when we thought that they would provide motivation for the reader. Later volumes describe various advanced topics in functional analysis and give numerous applications in classical physics, modern physics, and partial differential equations.
Online ebook Functional Analysis by Michael Reed reader on Audible. FB2 book Functional Analysis read online. Hardcover Functional Analysis Michael Reed download on iPad. Paperback ebook Functional Analysis buy cheap on Powells.