- This topic is empty.
December 11, 2020 at 3:08 pm #15136Nicole SeamanGuest
Everything in Its Path
by Kai Theodor Erikson
- Format: paperback, 284 pages
- Release date: April 15, 1978
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9780671240677 (0671240676)
- Author: Kai Theodor Erikson
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster
- Awards: National Book Award Finalist for Contemporary Thought (1978), Weatherford Award (1976)
- Genres: sociology, history, environment, cities, school, society, law
About The Book
On February 26, 1972, 132 million gallons of debris-filled muddy water burst through a makeshift mining-company dam and roared through Buffalo Creek, a narrow mountain hollow in West Virginia. Following the flood, survivors from a previously tightly knit community were crowded into trailer homes with no concern for former neighborhoods. The result was a collective trauma that lasted longer than the individual traumas caused by the original disaster.
Hardback Everything in Its Path download on Book Depository. FictionBook ebook Everything in Its Path by Kai Theodor Erikson buy on iPhone. FB2 book Everything in Its Path Kai Theodor Erikson.
Online Everything in Its Path read online iPad on Walmart. TXT ebook Everything in Its Path Kai Theodor Erikson for Android. MOBI book Everything in Its Path buy cheap on Dymocks.
Hardcover book Everything in Its Path download. PDF Everything in Its Path by Kai Theodor Erikson read iOS on Amazon. EPUB ebook Everything in Its Path Kai Theodor Erikson buy cheap.