(PDF) Abandoned Breaths

Recordings & Event Resources Forums Rides & Lodging Board (PDF) Abandoned Breaths

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Angela Rivero

Abandoned Breaths
    by Alfa Holden

🔍 Abandoned Breaths ~ READ MORE 🔍

• Format: paperback, 180 pages
    • Publisher: AlfaWorldwide
    • Author: Alfa Holden
    • Genres: poetry
    • Language: english
    • ISBN: 9780998050300 (099805030X)
    • Release date: May 1, 2017

About The Book

What happens to the words that never escape the confines of heartbroken souls?

When someone chooses to vacate your life, they seldom take everything with them when they leave. Closure is elusive. A heart still has questions. It is ruthless in its inquisition and stores every one of them in your soul.

Conversations.

Statements.

Declarations.

Endless dialogue.

Wordplay.

Rebuttals.

Pleas.

Questions.

Resignation.

Where do the words go?

The ones we wanted to say, but never got the chance?

They live on.

They don’t leave with their Muse.

They stay behind.

Abandoned.

Clinging, building, breathing, and aching to be heard.

Abandoned breaths longing to breathe.

I feel them emerging, and for once I do not stop them. I let them flow.

I release the heartache, in hopes that by doing so, these words will find other hearts and bring them a measure of comfort.

You are not alone.

When it comes to love, we all speak the same language.

” I am a collection of everything that has touched my skin. I have absorbed the pulse of the Universe.”

Paperback ebook Abandoned Breaths by Alfa Holden download for Kindle on IndieBound. MOBI Abandoned Breaths buy cheap. MP3 book Abandoned Breaths on iPhone. PDF ebook Abandoned Breaths Alfa Holden read online on Book Depository. Hardback book Abandoned Breaths download PocketBook.

TXT Abandoned Breaths by Alfa Holden on Dymocks. FB2 ebook Abandoned Breaths Alfa Holden buy for Mac. EPUB Abandoned Breaths read on Books-a-Million. Hardcover book Abandoned Breaths Alfa Holden. Online book Abandoned Breaths buy cheap reader on Booktopia.

FictionBook Abandoned Breaths download. Hardcover ebook Abandoned Breaths by Alfa Holden read online on iOS on Audible. FictionBook book Abandoned Breaths on Kobo. MP3 ebook Abandoned Breaths by Alfa Holden download on Android. Paperback Abandoned Breaths Alfa Holden buy.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (PDF) Abandoned Breaths
Your information: