My Year of Flops by Nathan Rabin – read online

Recordings & Event Resources Forums Rides & Lodging Board My Year of Flops by Nathan Rabin – read online

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Dora Nelson

My Year of Flops
    The A.V. Club Presents One Man’s Journey Deep into the Heart of Cinematic Failure

by Nathan Rabin, A.V. Club

My Year of Flops — Click Here

• Release date: October 19, 2010
    • Format: paperback, 264 pages
    • Author: Nathan Rabin, A.V. Club
    • ISBN: 9781439153123 (1439153124)
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: Scribner
    • Genres: film, humor, essays, criticism, cultural, memoir, comedy

About The Book

In 2007, Nathan Rabin set out to provide a revisionist look at the history of cinematic failure on a weekly basis. What began as a solitary ramble through the nooks and crannies of pop culture evolved into a way of life. My Year Of Flops collects dozens of the best-loved entries from the A.V. Club column along with bonus interviews and fifteen brand-new entries covering everything from notorious flops like The Cable Guy and Last Action Hero to bizarre obscurities like Glory Road, Johnny Cash’s poignantly homemade tribute to Jesus. Driven by a unique combination of sympathy and Schadenfreude, My Year Of Flops is an unforgettable tribute to cinematic losers, beautiful and otherwise.

FB2 ebook My Year of Flops by Nathan Rabin for PocketBook on Walmart. EPUB My Year of Flops read online. Online book My Year of Flops Nathan Rabin download on Mac. TXT My Year of Flops buy on Barnes & Noble.

FictionBook book My Year of Flops download Kindle on Dymocks. MOBI ebook My Year of Flops by Nathan Rabin. Hardcover ebook My Year of Flops Nathan Rabin read on Amazon. PDF My Year of Flops buy cheap iPhone.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: My Year of Flops by Nathan Rabin – read online
Your information: