My Two Wars β€” read online | 9781883642068

Recordings & Event Resources Forums Rides & Lodging Board My Two Wars β€” read online | 9781883642068

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Jessica Webb

My Two Wars
    by Moritz Thomsen, Page Stegner

πŸ“• My Two Wars β€’ CLICK HERE πŸ“•

• Publisher: Steerforth
    • ISBN: 9781883642068 (188364206X)
    • Language: english
    • Release date: June 1, 1998
    • Format: hardcover, 317 pages
    • Author: Moritz Thomsen, Page Stegner

About The Book

THERE ARE THOSE who consider the little-known Moritz Thomsen one of the best American writers of the century,” said the Washington Post in reviewing My Two Wars. Thomsen here describes the two great battles in his life β€” one against his rich, tyrannical father; the other against German pilots and anti-aircraft gunners in 1943 and 1944. Thomsen had an abiding hatred for his father, and with this portrait of the man he has given us one of literature’s true monsters. “Rarely has the similarity between war and family been as clearly drawn as it is in this scathing unblinking memoir,” said Kirkus in its starred review of the book. “Thomsen’s writing about the war, both philosophical and descriptive, is stunning” said the Post.

Hardcover ebook My Two Wars by Moritz Thomsen download. TXT book My Two Wars buy cheap on Kindle on Powells. Online My Two Wars Moritz Thomsen on Books-a-Million.

EPUB ebook My Two Wars read online reader. PDF book My Two Wars Moritz Thomsen buy. MOBI My Two Wars download for Android on Dymocks.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: My Two Wars β€” read online | 9781883642068
Your information: