- This topic is empty.
December 19, 2020 at 4:59 am #16237Dee SinnyGuest
by Sandra Hill
- Genres: romance, contemporary, humor, fiction, southern, mystery, comedy
- Release date: March 1, 2008
- Language: english
- Places: United States of America
- First published: February 29, 2008
- Characters: Celine Arseneux, John Le Deux
- Author: Sandra Hill
- Publisher: Grand Central Publishing
- Format: mass market paperback, 362 pages
- Series: Jinx, #3
- ISBN: 9780446616539 (0446616532)
About The Book
In the third book of her hot and hilarious series, New York Times bestselling author Sandra Hill takes readers along on another wild ride with Jinx, Inc., where trouble is no match for a cagey Cajun matchmaker — and passion conquers all. When reporter Celine Arseneaux entered The Playpen, a Baton Rouge club for men AND women, she never expected John LeDeux to swagger up to her.
Sure, the bayou’s notorious bad boy was pure sex on the hoof. But even with her expose on the line, Celine will refuse to be his conquest left cryin’ in her crayfish — at least not again. Not for this man who doesn’t even remember her! Detective LeDeux had always been too hot to handle, but now he was on fire as the cop posing as a gigolo to bust the Dixie Mafia. Joining Tante Lulu’s treasure hunt seems a fine way to avoid the media ruckus — until Celine pursues her story deep into the bayou, stoking John’s hazy memories of a sizzling night five years ago….
Online Wild Jinx by Sandra Hill buy for iPad on Powells. TXT ebook Wild Jinx read online. MP3 book Wild Jinx on PC.