(MOBI) Though My Heart Is Torn (The Cadence of Grace) · 9781601424235

Recordings & Event Resources Forums Rides & Lodging Board (MOBI) Though My Heart Is Torn (The Cadence of Grace) · 9781601424235

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Arshad Marshall

Though My Heart Is Torn
    (The Cadence of Grace, #2)
    by Joanne Bischof

📕 Though My Heart Is Torn – READ MORE 📕

• Places: Blue Ridge Mountains
    • Series: The Cadence of Grace, #2
    • Author: Joanne Bischof
    • Format: paperback, 334 pages
    • ISBN: 9781601424235 (160142423X)
    • Release date: April 2, 2013
    • Publisher: Multnomah
    • Genres: romance, fiction, christian, historical, inspirational
    • Language: english

About The Book

Gideon O’Riley has two wives — but he doesn’t know it.

Settling into a simple life in the majestic Blue Ridge mountains, Lonnie and Gideon O’Riley have finally found happiness after the rocky start to their marriage. The roguish bluegrass musician has fallen in love with his gentle wife and the God she serves, and Lonnie rests secure in his tenderness for her and their young son. Then a heartless ruse interrupts their peace, bringing them back to Rocky Knob — and forces them to face the claims of Cassie Allan, a woman who says she is Gideon’s rightful wife.

As Gideon wades into the depths of his past choices, Lonnie is stunned by the revelations. She has no choice but to navigate this new path, knowing that surviving the devastating blow will take every ounce of strength she has.

While Gideon’s guilt and his bitterness towards Cassie threaten to burn up his fledgling faith, Lonnie wrestles to find the courage to trust the God who brought them together in the first place. Will their hard-earned love be able to conquer all?

Lonnie only wanted her husband’s love. Now that he belongs to another, can she surrender Gideon to a God with a bigger plan?

Hardcover book Though My Heart Is Torn by Joanne Bischof read Android on Book Depository. EPUB Though My Heart Is Torn. PDF ebook Though My Heart Is Torn Joanne Bischof buy for reader.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (MOBI) Though My Heart Is Torn (The Cadence of Grace) · 9781601424235
Your information: