- This topic is empty.
December 11, 2020 at 7:48 am #15102Karen SeamanGuest
The Authorised Biography
by Anthony Sampson
- Language: english
- Awards: Alan Paton Award (2000), Marsh Biography Award (2001)
- ISBN: 9780006388456 (0006388450)
- Release date: May 1, 2000
- Format: paperback, 676 pages
- Genres: biography, history, politics, africa, leadership, autobiography, historical
- Author: Anthony Sampson
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
- Characters: Nelson Mandela
About The Book
The author has known Mandela since the 1950s, and has been given complete access to all his personal papers, to Mandela himself, and to his friends and political associates, to write the full story of Mandela’s life. In addition to covering his years before, during and after his incarceration, the author assesses Mandela’s impact as President on South Africa and the world. He also reveals many features of the apartheid system that have hitherto been hidden, and describes the changing attitudes of big business to the ANC and to Mandela himself. The result is an authoritative biography of one of the greatest men of the 20th century.
Online Mandela download. MOBI ebook Mandela by Anthony Sampson buy cheap for Mac on Powells. FictionBook book Mandela Anthony Sampson read Android.
Paperback book Mandela on Booktopia. MP3 ebook Mandela by Anthony Sampson download. EPUB Mandela read online on iOS on Book Depository.