(MOBI) Know What You Believe

Recordings & Event Resources Forums Rides & Lodging Board (MOBI) Know What You Believe

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Angela Altom

Know What You Believe
    Connecting Faith and Truth

by Paul E. Little

Know What You Believe · Click Here

• Release date: May 1, 2003
    • Author: Paul E. Little
    • Publisher: David C Cook
    • Format: paperback, 160 pages
    • Language: english
    • Genres: christian, theology, christianity, religion, faith, spirituality, discipleship
    • ISBN: 9780781439640 (0781439647)

About The Book

What does the Bible teach about God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit?

What do angels, Satan, and demons have to do with reality?

What place should the Bible or a church have in my life?

Perhaps you think you know what others are telling you to believe, but deep down inside you wonder, “What is really important to my own faith?” If so, you need to know…a Christian’s faith must be grounded in truth!

“”I have deeply admired [Paul Little} as a man of God with Extraordinary insights into the work of God and boundless enthusiasm for communicating the Word of God”” -Billy Graham

“”There are just a few timeless treasures in Christian literature. “Know What You Believe” is one of them. I am confident that the expanded and updated version of this book will be as important to this generation as it was in the days when I was a student.”” -Joseph M. Stowell, President, Moody Bible Institute

“”This updated classic stands ready to serve a whole new generation. Read it and let Paul help you understand the timeless biblical truths that will prevent you from being ‘blown here and there by every wind of teaching.'”” -Mark Mittelberg, Executive Vice President, Willow Creek Association

MOBI ebook Know What You Believe Paul E. Little on Mac on Powells. FB2 book Know What You Believe buy. Hardcover Know What You Believe by Paul E. Little download for iOS. MP3 book Know What You Believe read on Books-a-Million.

TXT ebook Know What You Believe by Paul E. Little read online iPhone. Online Know What You Believe on IndieBound. Paperback Know What You Believe buy cheap on Dymocks. FictionBook book Know What You Believe Paul E. Little download PC.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (MOBI) Know What You Believe
Your information: