- This topic is empty.
December 19, 2020 at 1:27 am #16209Elizabeth LockeGuest
by Gill Hasson
- Language: english
- Publisher: Capstone
- Release date: September 3, 2013
- Author: Gill Hasson
- ISBN: 9780857084446 (0857084445)
- Format: paperback, 196 pages
- First published: July 3, 2013
- Genres: psychology, spirituality, leadership, business, philosophy
About The Book
Be calm, collected and in the moment
Too often, life just races by. You don’t fully experience what’s happening now, because you’re too busy thinking about what needs doing tomorrow, or distracted by what happened yesterday. And all the time your mind is chattering with commentary or judgement.Mindfulness allows you to experience the moment instead of just rushing through it. Being mindful opens you up to new ideas and new ways of doing things, reducing stress and increasing your enjoyment of life.
With ideas, tips and techniques to help you enjoy a more mindful approach to life, you’ll learn how to:
– Adopt more positive ways of thinking and behaving- Become calmer and more confident- Break free from unhelpful thoughts and thinking patterns- Bring about positive changes in your relationships- Achieve a new level of self-awareness and understanding
Life is happening right now; mindfulness will help you live in the moment, so it doesn’t pass you by!
TXT Mindfulness by Gill Hasson download. FB2 book Mindfulness iPad on Walmart. FictionBook ebook Mindfulness buy on Dymocks.
MP3 book Mindfulness Gill Hasson read on Android. Online ebook Mindfulness download for iPhone. PDF Mindfulness Gill Hasson on Amazon.