- This topic is empty.
November 10, 2020 at 11:50 am #9421Sergio FrerichsGuest
In Harm’s Way
(Heroes of Quantico, #3)
by Irene Hannon
- Awards: RITA Award by Romance Writers of America for Best Inspirational Romance (2011)
- Genres: romance, christian, suspense, mystery, fiction, contemporary
- Release date: April 1, 2010
- Language: english
- Publisher: Fleming H. Revell Company
- Series: Heroes of Quantico, #3
- Format: paperback, 326 pages
- ISBN: 9780800733124 (0800733126)
- Characters: Evan Cooper, Monica Callahan, Mark Sanders, Nick Bradley, Rachel Sutton
- Author: Irene Hannon
About The Book
How can she expect anyone to believe her… when she can hardly believe it herself?
FBI special agent Nick Bradley has seen his share of kooks during his fifteen years with the Bureau. But Rachel Sutton is an enigma. She seems normal when she shows up at his office… until she produces a tattered Raggedy Ann doll and tells him about a strange feeling of terror it gives her when she touches it. Nick dismisses her, only to stumble across a link between the doll and an abducted child, setting in motion a chain of events that uncovers startling connections and puts Rachel’s life on the line.
Filled with palpable suspense and heartwarming romance, In Harm’s Way is the final installment of the thrilling Heroes of Quantico series.
MOBI book In Harm’s Way by Irene Hannon download. PDF In Harm’s Way for Kindle on Audible. FB2 ebook In Harm’s Way buy on Bookshop. Online book In Harm’s Way Irene Hannon read PocketBook. EPUB In Harm’s Way by Irene Hannon download on Android on Books-a-Million.
Paperback ebook In Harm’s Way read online. MP3 book In Harm’s Way buy cheap. TXT ebook In Harm’s Way Irene Hannon PC on IndieBound. Hardcover In Harm’s Way by Irene Hannon buy cheap. FictionBook In Harm’s Way on Mac on Amazon.