I’m Ready for My Movie Contract ā€“ PDF download

Recordings & Event Resources Forums Rides & Lodging Board I’m Ready for My Movie Contract ā€“ PDF download

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Robert Ammerman

I’m Ready for My Movie Contract
    A Get Fuzzy Collection

(Get Fuzzy, #7)
    by Darby Conley

šŸ”— I’m Ready for My Movie Contract ā€“ Read More šŸ”—

• Publisher: Andrews McMeel Publishing
    • Genres: comics, humor, fiction, cats, adult, animals
    • First published: February 2007
    • Format: paperback, 128 pages
    • Language: english
    • ISBN: 9780740769221 (0740769227)
    • Author: Darby Conley
    • Release date: September 1, 2007
    • Series: Get Fuzzy, #7

About The Book

So far this century, there have arguably been three breakout hits on the comics page-The Boondocks, Get Fuzzy, and Pearls Before Swine.” -San Francisco Chronicle

* Get Fuzzy was named Best Comic Strip of the Year in 2002 by the National Cartoonists Society and now appears in more than 500 newspapers worldwide.

Satchel, the ever-hapless Shar-pei-Lab mix in the Get Fuzzy gang, is the star of I’m Ready for My Movie Contract: A Get Fuzzy Collection, inspired by his hero, Wonder Mutt. Rounding out this not-so-warm-and-fuzzy cast is Rob Wilco, a single, mild-mannered ad exec, and Bucky Katt, a highly strung, bucktoothed, laid-back-eared Siamese with an eye for mischief, an obsession with monkey pizza, and a neurotic fear of beavers. Together they form one crazy troupe for fun and mayhem.

* Three books, Bucky Katt’s Big Book of Fun, Blueprint for Disaster, and Say Cheesy, have been New York Times best-sellers.

PDF I’m Ready for My Movie Contract Darby Conley read. FB2 ebook I’m Ready for My Movie Contract download for PocketBook on Amazon. TXT book I’m Ready for My Movie Contract by Darby Conley buy cheap on Bookshop. Hardback ebook I’m Ready for My Movie Contract iOS.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: I’m Ready for My Movie Contract ā€“ PDF download
Your information: