If I Could Reach You, Vol. 1 by tMnR – audiobook download – 9781632368874

Recordings & Event Resources Forums Rides & Lodging Board If I Could Reach You, Vol. 1 by tMnR – audiobook download – 9781632368874

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Bridon Oliphant

If I Could Reach You, Vol. 1
    (Tatoe Todokanu Ito da to Shite mo, #1)
    by tMnR

If I Could Reach You, Vol. 1 ~ CLICK HERE

• ISBN: 9781632368874 (1632368870)
    • Series: Tatoe Todokanu Ito da to Shite mo, #1
    • Format: paperback, 160 pages
    • Language: english
    • Genres: manga, yuri, lgbt, comics, contemporary, romance, fiction, lesbian
    • Publisher: Kodansha Comics
    • Author: tMnR
    • Release date: September 17, 2019

About The Book

In this heartwrenching new yuri manga, a teenage girl comes to terms with her own sexuality through her crush on her brother’s wife.

A TOO-LATE LOVE

High schooler Uta must navigate living in close quarters with Kaoru: her first crush, her childhood friend…and now, her sister-in-law. After spending a year under the same roof with her brother and Kaoru, Uta witnesses the cracks in their marriage beginning to show. And when Uta becomes Kaoru’s sole comfort and ally in their home, she is torn between her duty and her feelings. She just can’t get over her…not yet.

FictionBook ebook If I Could Reach You, Vol. 1 by tMnR download PocketBook on Bookshop. Online If I Could Reach You, Vol. 1 read online. TXT book If I Could Reach You, Vol. 1 buy cheap on Mac on Amazon. Hardcover ebook If I Could Reach You, Vol. 1 tMnR. MOBI book If I Could Reach You, Vol. 1 by tMnR download for Kindle.

Paperback If I Could Reach You, Vol. 1 buy on Kobo. EPUB If I Could Reach You, Vol. 1 for iPhone on Walmart. MP3 book If I Could Reach You, Vol. 1 tMnR read. PDF ebook If I Could Reach You, Vol. 1 by tMnR read reader on Audible. FB2 book If I Could Reach You, Vol. 1 download.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: If I Could Reach You, Vol. 1 by tMnR – audiobook download – 9781632368874
Your information: