I-Search, You Search, We All Learn by Donna Duncan – read online

Recordings & Event Resources Forums Rides & Lodging Board I-Search, You Search, We All Learn by Donna Duncan – read online

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Adam Lewis

I-Search, You Search, We All Learn
    by Donna Duncan

I-Search, You Search, We All Learn · Read More

• Publisher: Neal-Schuman Publishers
    • Author: Donna Duncan
    • Format: paperback, 159 pages
    • Release date: August 1, 2001
    • ISBN: 9781555703813 (155570381X)
    • Language: english

About The Book

Today’s elementary school students will become tomorrow’s knowledge workers. How can librarians and teachers help children develop the critical thinking and information problem-solving skills they will need to be confident and flexible users of information in the 21st century? This unique manual adapts the innovative and effective I-search research process for grades one through six. Here is a blueprint for helping students formulate questions leading them to personal discoveries, as well as strategies for teaching them to fashion those discoveries into information of their own. In addition to the educational theory behind the unique I-Search information seeking process, the authors provide lesson-plans, techniques, and evaluation tools for making the information search process an adventure for young students.

Hardcover I-Search, You Search, We All Learn. Hardback ebook I-Search, You Search, We All Learn Donna Duncan read iOS on Barnes & Noble. MOBI book I-Search, You Search, We All Learn download. FictionBook book I-Search, You Search, We All Learn by Donna Duncan buy cheap for Android on Kobo. EPUB ebook I-Search, You Search, We All Learn read online on PC.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: I-Search, You Search, We All Learn by Donna Duncan – read online
Your information: