I Just Like to Make Things by Lilla Rogers – read online

Recordings & Event Resources Forums Rides & Lodging Board I Just Like to Make Things by Lilla Rogers – read online

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Alexandria Martin

I Just Like to Make Things
    Learn the Secrets to Making Money while Staying Passionate about your Art and Craft

by Lilla Rogers

🔍 I Just Like to Make Things | READ MORE 🔍

• ISBN: 9781592538164 (1592538169)
    • Publisher: Quarry Books
    • Genres: art, business, crafts
    • Language: english
    • First published: January 1, 2013
    • Release date: February 1, 2013
    • Format: spiral-bound, 128 pages
    • Author: Lilla Rogers

About The Book

Gain a wealth of information, inspiration, and know-how on moving your artistic career forward from one of the most successful illustration agents in the industry!

I Just Like to Make Things is a dazzling, colorful volume of career and personal advice for artists, filled with ideas, playsheets (as opposed to worksheets), case studies, and tools for staying inspired and creative. These pages are grounded in the wisdom and experience gleaned from a long and buzzing career as creative juggernaut Lilla Rogers shares her analysis of leveraging various working styles and ways to keep your art fresh. Artist interviews provide inside details about the best jobs, as well as tips on how to work smart and stay creative. You’ll also find annotated case studies of several successful art jobs, in addition to coloring book pages, hand-drawn charts, and lots of crazy fun.

Acquire real-life, professional advice from an artist known for setting the trend with I Just Like to Make Things!

Paperback ebook I Just Like to Make Things read online. FictionBook book I Just Like to Make Things by Lilla Rogers download reader on Kobo. PDF I Just Like to Make Things Lilla Rogers for iPad on Powells. MP3 I Just Like to Make Things buy cheap. MOBI ebook I Just Like to Make Things read on PC.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: I Just Like to Make Things by Lilla Rogers – read online
Your information: