- This topic is empty.
December 12, 2020 at 11:37 am #15285Michelle DohertyGuest
Managing the Employee-Customer Encounter
by John H. Fleming, Jim Asplund
- Release date: October 28, 2007
- ISBN: 9781595620163 (1595620168)
- Format: hardcover, 320 pages
- Publisher: Gallup Press
- Author: John H. Fleming, Jim Asplund
- Language: english
- Genres: business, management, leadership
About The Book
Six Sigma changed the face of manufacturing quality. Now, HumanSigma is poised to do the same for sales and services. Human Sigma offers an innovative research-based approach to one of the toughest challenges facing sales and services companies today: how to effectively manage the employee-customer encounter to drive business success.
What would your company look like if you could increase the revenue and profitability potential of every customer by more than 20 percent? What if you could double the productivity of every employee? And what if these two phenomena together could drive overall organizational performance exponentially? What would your company look like? And how would you go about creating this kind of change? One thing is certain: Business leaders are never going to inspire higher levels of employee productivity and build more passionate customer relationships by doing the same things they have tried for the past 25 years.
Business leaders need something fresh. Something new. The last thing they need is more of the same old conventional wisdom about “satisfying” their employees and their customers.
Based on solid research by The Gallup Organization, Human Sigma will appeal to senior leaders and line managers alike who are looking for a way to dramatically increase productivity, retain a base of high value customers, and improve overall business performance. Human Sigma is:
• Rigorous: Based on research involving hundreds of companies, and over 10 million employees and 10 million customers around the world.
• Innovative: Cutting-edge management science supported by data, including brain imaging research into customer’s emotional connections to the companies they love.
• Practical: The principles in the book were developed from observations of real-life successes, not some fictional freaks-of-nature that exist only in a laboratory. As such, the lessons contained in the book have been tested in the real world, and can be applied in many situations.
• Interactive: The book contains a code that can be used to estimate the potential value of HumanSigma to readers’ organizations.
Paperback ebook Human Sigma by John H. Fleming download on PC. MP3 book Human Sigma read on Barnes & Noble. FB2 Human Sigma buy on Walmart.