- This topic is empty.
December 5, 2020 at 10:37 pm #13961Amy WetmoreGuest
by Neal Shusterman
- Author: Neal Shusterman
- ISBN: 9780689873256 (0689873255)
- Language: english
- Genres: horror, fantasy, thriller, fiction, adventure, mystery, paranormal, suspense, supernatural
- Format: paperback, 208 pages
- Characters: Maggie, Russ, Quinn, Blake, Cassandra (Full Tilt)
- Publisher: Simon Pulse
- Awards: Maryland Black-Eyed Susan Book Award for High School (2006), Rhode Island Teen Book Award Nominee (2005)
- Release date: September 1, 2004
About The Book
Sixteen-year-old Blake and his younger brother, Quinn, are exact opposites. Blake is the responsible member of the family. He constantly has to keep an eye on the fearless Quinn, whose thrill-seeking sometimes goes too far. But the stakes get higher when Blake has to chase Quinn into a bizarre phantom carnival that traps its customers forever.
In order to escape, Blake must survive seven deadly rides by dawn, each of which represents a deep, personal fear — from a carousel of stampeding animals to a hall of mirrors that changes people into their deformed reflections. Blake ultimately has to face up to a horrible secret from his own past to save himself and his brother — that is, if the carnival doesn’t claim their souls first!
EPUB ebook Full Tilt read online on iOS. MP3 book Full Tilt Neal Shusterman buy on Audible. TXT Full Tilt download. Paperback ebook Full Tilt by Neal Shusterman Android on Books-a-Million.
Hardback Full Tilt buy cheap for PocketBook on Dymocks. FictionBook book Full Tilt Neal Shusterman. MOBI book Full Tilt by Neal Shusterman read. FB2 ebook Full Tilt download Mac on Book Depository.