(FB2) The Entertaining History of King Philip’s War by Benjamin Church

Recordings & Event Resources Forums Rides & Lodging Board (FB2) The Entertaining History of King Philip’s War by Benjamin Church

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Amy Wetmore

The Entertaining History of King Philip’s War
    Of Expeditions More Lately Made Against the Common Enemy, and Indian Rebels, in the Eastern Parts of New-England. by Thomas Church, Esq. the Second Edition

by Benjamin Church

The Entertaining History of King Philip’s War : READ MORE

• ISBN: 9781170728192 (1170728197)
    • Format: paperback, 206 pages
    • Release date: October 20, 2010
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
    • Author: Benjamin Church

About The Book

The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.

Rich in titles on English life and social history, this collection spans the world as it was known to eighteenth-century historians and explorers. Titles include a wealth of travel accounts and diaries, histories of nations from throughout the world, and maps and charts of a world that was still being discovered. Students of the War of American Independence will find fascinating accounts from the British side of conflict.

++++

The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:

++++

British Library

W031906

First edition has title: Entertaining passages relating to Philip’s War which began in the month of June, 1675. “And now my great age requiring my dismission from service in the militia, and to put off my armour, I am willing that the great and glorious

[Newport, R.I.]: Boston: Printed, 1716. Newport, Rhode-Island: Reprinted and sold by Solomon Southwick, in Queen-Street, 1772. iv,5-198, [2]p., [2]leaves of plates: ports.; 8�

MOBI The Entertaining History of King Philip’s War Benjamin Church download on Kindle on Booktopia. Hardback book The Entertaining History of King Philip’s War read. FB2 ebook The Entertaining History of King Philip’s War buy for iOS. EPUB The Entertaining History of King Philip’s War by Benjamin Church on Walmart. Online book The Entertaining History of King Philip’s War buy cheap Mac.

PDF ebook The Entertaining History of King Philip’s War by Benjamin Church on Book Depository. Paperback The Entertaining History of King Philip’s War Benjamin Church download. TXT book The Entertaining History of King Philip’s War read online on PC on Books-a-Million. FictionBook ebook The Entertaining History of King Philip’s War buy on Powells. MP3 The Entertaining History of King Philip’s War Benjamin Church download for Android.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (FB2) The Entertaining History of King Philip’s War by Benjamin Church
Your information: