(FB2) The Dream of My Return by Horacio Castellanos Moya

Recordings & Event Resources Forums Rides & Lodging Board (FB2) The Dream of My Return by Horacio Castellanos Moya

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ginger Platt

The Dream of My Return
    by Horacio Castellanos Moya, Katherine Silver

The Dream of My Return – Read More

• Release date: March 10, 2015
    • ISBN: 9780811223430 (0811223434)
    • Format: paperback, 136 pages
    • Publisher: New Directions
    • Language: english
    • Author: Horacio Castellanos Moya, Katherine Silver
    • Genres: fiction, novels, war, novella, literature

About The Book

A high-octane paranoia deranges a writer and fuels a dangerous plan to return home to El Salvador.

Drinking way too much and breaking up with his wife, an exiled journalist in Mexico City dreams of returning home to El Salvador. But is it really a dream or a nightmare? When he decides to treat his liver pain with hypnosis, his few impulse-control mechanisms rapidly dissolve. Hair-brained schemes, half-mad arguments, unraveling murder plots, hysterical rants: everything escalates at a maniacal pace, especially the crazy humor.

Paperback ebook The Dream of My Return by Horacio Castellanos Moya Kindle on Kobo. Hardback The Dream of My Return read online. MOBI book The Dream of My Return Horacio Castellanos Moya download for PC on Amazon. PDF The Dream of My Return buy.

FB2 ebook The Dream of My Return by Horacio Castellanos Moya read on Android. Hardcover book The Dream of My Return on Booktopia. Online ebook The Dream of My Return Horacio Castellanos Moya download. FictionBook The Dream of My Return buy cheap iPad on Audible.

EPUB book The Dream of My Return buy on Mac on IndieBound. TXT The Dream of My Return by Horacio Castellanos Moya download. MP3 ebook The Dream of My Return read for reader. Paperback book The Dream of My Return Horacio Castellanos Moya on Books-a-Million.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (FB2) The Dream of My Return by Horacio Castellanos Moya
Your information: