(FB2) He’s With Me by Tamara Summers

Recordings & Event Resources Forums Rides & Lodging Board (FB2) He’s With Me by Tamara Summers

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Christine Nicole

He’s With Me
    by Tamara Summers

He’s With Me – Read More

• ISBN: 9780439918503 (0439918502)
    • Language: english
    • Genres: romance, contemporary, teen, love
    • Format: paperback, 224 pages
    • Publisher: Scholastic Paperbacks
    • Release date: May 1, 2007
    • Author: Tamara Summers

About The Book

Just in time for summer comes the perfect beach read! Humor and romance abound in this fresh, fun take on summer love.

Lexie has always had a crush on Jake, her brother Colin’s best friend. But she knows Jake thinks of her like a sister, and has never made a move. But when beautiful alpha girl Bree McKennis sets her sights on Jake, he has to come up with a plan to turn her down…without incurring the wrath of the most popular girl in school. That’s when Colin comes up with the plan: Lexie can pretend to be Jake’s girlfriend. But Lexie has never had a real boyfriend, let alone a pretend one! Can she manage to convince Jake that they’re meant to be…and avoid getting killed by Bree McKennis?

Online ebook He’s With Me download on IndieBound. TXT He’s With Me by Tamara Summers read online on reader. PDF book He’s With Me Tamara Summers Android. EPUB He’s With Me buy cheap on Walmart. FB2 book He’s With Me Tamara Summers for iPad on Audible.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (FB2) He’s With Me by Tamara Summers
Your information: