- This topic is empty.
December 16, 2020 at 10:24 pm #15905Alexandria DuffGuest
He’s So Fine
(Lucky Harbor, #11)
by Jill Shalvis
- Genres: romance, contemporary, adult, fiction, humor, family
- Characters: Cole Donovan, Olivia Bentley
- Language: english
- Author: Jill Shalvis
- Publisher: Grand Central Publishing
- Format: mass market paperback, 311 pages
- ISBN: 9781455529490 (1455529494)
- Places: Lucky Harbor, Washington
- Release date: September 30, 2014
- Series: Lucky Harbor, #11
About The Book
For Olivia Bentley, Lucky Harbor is more than the town where she runs her new vintage shop. It’s the place where folks are friendly to strangers-and nobody knows her real name. Olivia does a good job of keeping her past buried, not getting too cozy with anyone … until she sees a man drowning. Suddenly she’s rushing into the surf, getting up close and personal with the hottest guy she’s ever laid hands on.
Charter boat captain Cole Donovan has no problem with a gorgeous woman throwing her arms around his neck in an effort to “save” him. In fact, he’d like to spend a lot more time skin-to-skin with Olivia. He’s just not expecting that real trouble is about to come her way. Will it bring her deeper into Cole’s heart, or will it be the end of Olivia’s days in little Lucky Harbor?
Hardback book He’s So Fine. EPUB He’s So Fine Jill Shalvis read online for Kindle on IndieBound. MP3 ebook He’s So Fine by Jill Shalvis buy on Book Depository.