(FB2) Dancing on the Head of a Pen by Robert Benson

Recordings & Event Resources Forums Rides & Lodging Board (FB2) Dancing on the Head of a Pen by Robert Benson

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Laura Quick

Dancing on the Head of a Pen
    The Practice of a Writing Life

by Robert Benson

🔍 Dancing on the Head of a Pen ~ Click Here 🔍

• Author: Robert Benson
    • Genres: writing
    • ISBN: 9781400074358 (1400074355)
    • Release date: July 15, 2014
    • Format: hardcover, 192 pages
    • Publisher: WaterBrook
    • Language: english

About The Book

In this masterful blend of the practical and the spiritual, Robert Benson invites you into the work and rewards of a writer’s life. More than a primer on effective writing, Dancing on the Head of a Pen is a winsome guide to the place in the heart where the life of the spirit meets the life of art.

“Dancing on the Head of a Pen is a pure delight to read. Encouraging, honest, practical, and important. I needed this book.”

—Melody Carlson, author of more 200 books including Finding Alice 

“With deceptive simplicity and an almost seductive easiness in his voice, Benson lays open before us the filigreed mystique of the writing life in all its beauty, its unmitigated angst, and its inescapable vocation.”

—Phyllis Tickle, author of numerous books including The Divine Hours

“Robert Benson’s Dancing on the Head of a Pen is a gem. It is wise, witty, and inspiring — a trifecta seldom achieved by a book on the writing life.”

—James Scott Bell, bestselling author of Plot & Structure

After some forty years and nearly twenty books, I have learned I do not know about a lot of things, but I do know how to write a book. Some of these things are habits stolen from other writers, writers far better than I am. Some are disciplines I stumbled upon to feed both the caliber of the writing and the work of being a writer. Some of them are practices I discovered on my own after years of dancing on the head of a pen.

—Robert Benson

The Life of the Spirit Meets the Life of Art

A compelling combination of advice and inspiration, Dancing on the Head of a Pen will challenge and encourage writers, artists, musicians, painters — anyone drawn to a life of artistic expression.

Digging deeply into his own writing habits, failures, and successes, Robert Benson helps you choose the ideal audience for your work, commit to it, and overcome the hurdles that inevitably confront both aspiring artists and accomplished professionals.

Extending beyond the craft of writing, this gentle book moves into a rich discussion on the relationship between spirituality and art. Including wisdom from revered writers past and present, Dancing on the Head of a Pen is a beautiful mosaic of inspiration, practical help, and a glimpse into the disciplines that shape one writer’s life.

EPUB ebook Dancing on the Head of a Pen by Robert Benson read on Audible. PDF book Dancing on the Head of a Pen on iPhone. Hardback Dancing on the Head of a Pen download on Books-a-Million. Paperback book Dancing on the Head of a Pen Robert Benson buy cheap for Kindle. MP3 ebook Dancing on the Head of a Pen by Robert Benson download Mac on Kobo.

FB2 Dancing on the Head of a Pen. MOBI ebook Dancing on the Head of a Pen Robert Benson buy for PC. Hardcover Dancing on the Head of a Pen read online on Bookshop. TXT book Dancing on the Head of a Pen Robert Benson download on Android on Dymocks. FictionBook Dancing on the Head of a Pen buy.

Online ebook Dancing on the Head of a Pen read online PocketBook. Online book Dancing on the Head of a Pen by Robert Benson on Amazon. Paperback ebook Dancing on the Head of a Pen by Robert Benson read on reader on IndieBound. EPUB Dancing on the Head of a Pen. MOBI book Dancing on the Head of a Pen Robert Benson download for iOS.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (FB2) Dancing on the Head of a Pen by Robert Benson
Your information: