- This topic is empty.
November 12, 2020 at 3:16 am #9745James HenryGuest
Evangelical Dictionary of Theology
by Walter A. Elwell
- ISBN: 9780801020759 (0801020751)
- Genres: theology, reference, dictionaries, religion, christianity, school
- Awards: ECPA Christian Book Award for Reference/Text (1985)
- Format: hardcover, 1,312 pages
- Language: english
- Author: Walter A. Elwell
- Release date: May 1, 2001
- Publisher: Baker Academic
About The Book
Fifteen years after its original publication comes a thoroughly revised edition of the Evangelical Dictionary of Theology. Every article from the original edition has been revisited. With some articles being removed, others revised, and many new articles added, the result is a completely new dictionary covering systematic, historical, and philosophical theology as well as theological ethics.
TXT ebook Evangelical Dictionary of Theology by Walter A. Elwell read Kindle on Barnes & Noble. FictionBook Evangelical Dictionary of Theology download. Online book Evangelical Dictionary of Theology on Kobo.