- This topic is empty.
December 6, 2020 at 10:56 am #14107Catherine AlbertGuest
Silent to the Bone
by E.L. Konigsburg
- Release date: May 25, 2004
- Format: paperback, 272 pages
- ISBN: 9780689871238 (0689871236)
- Awards: Rhode Island Teen Book Award Nominee (2001)
- Characters: Margaret Rose Kane, Connor Kane, Branwell Zamborska
- Language: english
- Publisher: Aladdin Paperbacks
- Genres: mystery, fiction, childrens, novels, teen, family, contemporary
- Author: E.L. Konigsburg
- Places: Epiphany, New York, New York State
About The Book
Connor is sure his best friend, Branwell, couldn’t have hurt Branwell’s baby half sister, Nikki. But Nikki lies in a coma, and Branwell is in a juvenile behavioral center, suspected of a horrible crime and unable to utter the words to tell what really happened. Connor is the only one who might be able to break through Branwell’s wall of silence. But how can he prove Branwell didn’t commit the unspeakable act of which he’s accused when Branwell can’t speak for himself?
Hardback book Silent to the Bone E.L. Konigsburg download. EPUB Silent to the Bone read reader on Booktopia. MP3 ebook Silent to the Bone on Android on Books-a-Million. PDF ebook Silent to the Bone by E.L. Konigsburg buy cheap. MOBI Silent to the Bone by E.L. Konigsburg buy for PocketBook on Walmart.