(ePUB) I am White Ninja and You are my Pickle Sidekick by Scott Bevan

Recordings & Event Resources Forums Rides & Lodging Board (ePUB) I am White Ninja and You are my Pickle Sidekick by Scott Bevan

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Mable Rivero

I am White Ninja and You are my Pickle Sidekick
    by Scott Bevan, Kent Earle

📕 I am White Ninja and You are my Pickle Sidekick ~ Read More 📕

• Language: english
    • Release date: March 11, 2008
    • Format: paperback, 224 pages
    • Genres: comics
    • Author: Scott Bevan, Kent Earle
    • ISBN: 9780974380698 (0974380695)
    • Publisher: Easton Studio Press

About The Book

What are White Ninja Comics?

White Ninja Comics are not for the weak of mind. They are a brilliant satirical commentary on controversial worldly issues.

They can be enjoyed on many levels. Scholars, Philosophers, and the like, who possess the intellect to analyze and break down the comics to their hidden, and often devious, roots, will enjoy White Ninja to the fullest degree. Others, like you and I, however, can still enjoy the comics for their light-hearted surface humor and funny drawings.

This book contains the day-to-day wanderings of White Ninja, the ultimate comic book action hero! More adventures of White Ninja are available at whiteninjacomics.com.

Five Totally Awesome Things White Ninja Has Done:

1. Karate chopped a polar bear

2. Gave a cat a wedgies

3. Microwaved a grape and then served it to a small child

4. Convinced a duck to walk between his legs

5. Held his breath for a really long time

FB2 book I am White Ninja and You are my Pickle Sidekick read for PocketBook on Bookshop. Online ebook I am White Ninja and You are my Pickle Sidekick by Scott Bevan download. MP3 I am White Ninja and You are my Pickle Sidekick. Paperback I am White Ninja and You are my Pickle Sidekick Scott Bevan buy on reader on Books-a-Million. Hardback book I am White Ninja and You are my Pickle Sidekick Scott Bevan download.

EPUB ebook I am White Ninja and You are my Pickle Sidekick iPad on Kobo. MOBI book I am White Ninja and You are my Pickle Sidekick by Scott Bevan buy cheap on iPhone on Book Depository. TXT I am White Ninja and You are my Pickle Sidekick read online. Hardcover ebook I am White Ninja and You are my Pickle Sidekick Scott Bevan read online for iOS. FictionBook ebook I am White Ninja and You are my Pickle Sidekick on IndieBound.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (ePUB) I am White Ninja and You are my Pickle Sidekick by Scott Bevan
Your information: