- This topic is empty.
December 9, 2020 at 12:09 am #14676Martha SmithGuest
Children’s Ministry Leadership
The You-Can-Do-It Guide
by Jim Wideman
- Format: paperback, 144 pages
- Author: Jim Wideman
- ISBN: 9780764425271 (0764425277)
- Genres: theology
- Language: english
- Publisher: Group Publishing
- Release date: December 17, 2003
About The Book
Children’s Ministry Leadership is the perfect read for encouraging motivated leaders to grow their ministry with effective administration. And this isn’t just theory — it’s practical advice brought to you from someone with experience in children’s ministries of all sizes.
You’ll get great field-tested training from the children’s ministry leadership experts.
This essential tool offers ministry leaders:
• The opportunity to learn leadership fundamentals
• Ways to sharpen their administrative and organizational skills specifically for children’s ministry
• Effective facilitation and time management for yourself, your volunteers, and your staff
• Tried-and-true, practical advice from a children’s ministry trainer and expert in the field
With this book, you can master the skills it takes to be a leader, too. You can learn to be organized. To manage yourself and others. To be a model. They’re all learned behaviors.
Hardback book Children’s Ministry Leadership read on iOS on IndieBound. Hardcover ebook Children’s Ministry Leadership by Jim Wideman. EPUB Children’s Ministry Leadership Jim Wideman download for reader on Amazon. PDF Children’s Ministry Leadership buy.
Online ebook Children’s Ministry Leadership download Android. MP3 book Children’s Ministry Leadership by Jim Wideman read online on Barnes & Noble. TXT ebook Children’s Ministry Leadership Jim Wideman buy cheap on Powells. Paperback Children’s Ministry Leadership on PC.