Can’t Catch Me – FB2 download : 9780618704903

Recordings & Event Resources Forums Rides & Lodging Board Can’t Catch Me – FB2 download : 9780618704903

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Carla Dubiner

Can’t Catch Me
    by John Hassett, Ann Hassett

πŸ” Can’t Catch Me – READ MORE πŸ”

• Release date: September 25, 2006
    • Publisher: HMH Books for Young Readers
    • Format: hardcover, 32 pages
    • Genres: childrens
    • Language: english
    • ISBN: 9780618704903 (0618704906)
    • Author: John Hassett, Ann Hassett

About The Book

In this frosty spoof of the tale of the gingerbread boy, a mother makes her thirsty boy an ice cube for his lemonade.

The ice cube escapes from the freezer and runs out the kitchen door. He has big plans β€” he wants to grow as big as an iceberg so he can bump into boats.

β€œCan’t catch me β€” I’m off to the sea,” the ice cube says to the boy, an ant, a mouse, a cat, a goose, a man, and a dog as he leads his pursuers on a merry chase to the sea. In the end, the ice cube finds that just desserts are not always sweet. And a thirsty boy discovers that mothers really do know best.

TXT book Can’t Catch Me read on Dymocks. Hardback Can’t Catch Me John Hassett download reader. EPUB ebook Can’t Catch Me buy on Book Depository. Paperback Can’t Catch Me by John Hassett for Mac.

MP3 book Can’t Catch Me by John Hassett download on iPhone on Kobo. FictionBook ebook Can’t Catch Me buy cheap. PDF Can’t Catch Me John Hassett. FB2 book Can’t Catch Me read online on iPad on Books-a-Million.

Hardcover ebook Can’t Catch Me. Online Can’t Catch Me by John Hassett read for Kindle on Bookshop. MOBI ebook Can’t Catch Me download PocketBook on IndieBound. Hardcover book Can’t Catch Me John Hassett buy.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Can’t Catch Me – FB2 download : 9780618704903
Your information: