(Audiobook) The Backward Bird Dog ~ 9780671568528

Recordings & Event Resources Forums Rides & Lodging Board (Audiobook) The Backward Bird Dog ~ 9780671568528

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Bonita Turnbole

The Backward Bird Dog
    by Bill Wallace, David Slonim

🔰 The Backward Bird Dog – Click Here 🔰

• Language: english
    • Author: Bill Wallace, David Slonim
    • Publisher: Aladdin
    • Genres: childrens, fiction, animals, dogs
    • Release date: August 1, 1997
    • Format: paperback, 112 pages
    • ISBN: 9780671568528 (0671568523)

About The Book

What’s a Bird Dog to Do?

Everyone knows a bird dog leads with his nose. Everyone but J.C. After all, what’s a pup supposed to think when he’s welcomed to his new home by a cat who thwacks him on the nose with his claws…a dog who bites him on the nose…a bee sting on his you-know-what and a mad mamma bird who attacks the sorest part of his body with her beak? Poor J.C. All he wants is love…cuddling up to My Justin…a good tummy-scratching by My Bill and My Carol. J.C. wants to make his new family proud. But how can he point with a nose everyone wants to attack? There must be a better way…

MP3 The Backward Bird Dog. PDF ebook The Backward Bird Dog Bill Wallace buy on Android on Amazon. EPUB book The Backward Bird Dog download on Barnes & Noble.

TXT book The Backward Bird Dog by Bill Wallace read online for PC. Online ebook The Backward Bird Dog buy cheap. Hardback The Backward Bird Dog by Bill Wallace download Kindle on Bookshop.

FB2 ebook The Backward Bird Dog on PocketBook on Dymocks. FictionBook book The Backward Bird Dog Bill Wallace read. Paperback The Backward Bird Dog read for iPad on Kobo.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (Audiobook) The Backward Bird Dog ~ 9780671568528
Your information: