(Audiobook) Stormlight

Recordings & Event Resources Forums Rides & Lodging Board (Audiobook) Stormlight

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anna Campbell

Stormlight
    (Forgotten Realms: The Harpers, #14)
    by Ed Greenwood

Stormlight : Read More

• ISBN: 9780786905201 (0786905204)
    • Genres: fantasy, fiction, collections, literature, adventure
    • Language: english
    • Format: paperback, 307 pages
    • Author: Ed Greenwood
    • Publisher: TSR
    • First published: October 1, 1996
    • Release date: December 3, 2005
    • Series: Forgotten Realms: The Harpers, #14

About The Book

Strange magic is on the loose in Firefall Keep — magic that kills.

The mightiest War Wizards are baffled, and the shadow of destruction threatens valiant Harpers and nobles of the fair realm of Cormyr alike. With Harpers in jeopardy, it is up to the legendary Bard of Shadowdale, Storm Silverhand, to overcome this lethal and mysterious force.

“Whenever I think I can relax at last, someone hastens to brutally point out to me that I’ve fresh work to do. It’s time to save the world again.” — Storm Silverhand

Stormlight is the fourteenth in an open-ended series of novels focusing on the Harpers, the secret organization for Good in the Forgotten Realms fantasy world.

EPUB ebook Stormlight read. Online Stormlight Ed Greenwood buy for Kindle on Audible. MP3 book Stormlight by Ed Greenwood. MOBI Stormlight download on Android on Powells.

Hardback book Stormlight on Walmart. Hardcover ebook Stormlight Ed Greenwood read online iOS. FB2 ebook Stormlight download on Amazon. Paperback book Stormlight by Ed Greenwood buy cheap for iPhone.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (Audiobook) Stormlight
Your information: