Am I That Name? by Denise Riley — PDF download – 9780816642694

Recordings & Event Resources Forums Rides & Lodging Board Am I That Name? by Denise Riley — PDF download – 9780816642694

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Charlotte Battishil

Am I That Name?
    Feminism And The Category Of Women In History

by Denise Riley

📕 Am I That Name? | READ MORE 📕

• Format: paperback, 136 pages
    • Release date: July 22, 2003
    • Genres: feminism, gender, history, theory, philosophy
    • Publisher: Univ Of Minnesota Press
    • ISBN: 9780816642694 (0816642699)
    • Author: Denise Riley
    • Language: english

About The Book

A new edition of a classic work on the history of feminism. Writing about changes in the notion of womanhood, Denise Riley examines, in the manner of Foucault, shifting historical constructions of the category of “women” in relation to other categories central to concepts of personhood: the soul, the mind, the body, nature, the social. Feminist movements, Riley argues, have had no choice but to play out this indeterminacy of women. This is made plain in their oscillations, since the 1790s, between concepts of equality and of difference. To fully recognize the ambiguity of the category of “women” is, she contends, a necessary condition for an effective feminist political philosophy.

Hardback ebook Am I That Name? for reader. Online Am I That Name? by Denise Riley read online on Books-a-Million. MOBI book Am I That Name? Denise Riley buy. TXT ebook Am I That Name? download on Mac on Amazon. FictionBook Am I That Name? Denise Riley download PC.

MP3 book Am I That Name? read on Bookshop. PDF ebook Am I That Name? by Denise Riley iPad. EPUB book Am I That Name? buy cheap on Walmart. Hardcover Am I That Name? Denise Riley download. FB2 book Am I That Name? for PocketBook on Barnes & Noble.

Paperback ebook Am I That Name? read on Dymocks. Paperback Am I That Name? by Denise Riley buy on Kindle. TXT ebook Am I That Name? Denise Riley. MP3 Am I That Name? download for Android on Powells. Online book Am I That Name? read online on Audible.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Am I That Name? by Denise Riley — PDF download – 9780816642694
Your information: