About a Girl by Joanne Horniman β€” read online

Recordings & Event Resources Forums Rides & Lodging Board About a Girl by Joanne Horniman β€” read online

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Reunion Haralson

About a Girl
    by Joanne Horniman

πŸ”° About a Girl ~ READ MORE πŸ”°

• Language: english
    • Format: paperback, 194 pages
    • Publisher: Allen Unwin
    • Author: Joanne Horniman
    • Genres: lgbt, romance, lesbian, fiction, queer, contemporary, love, australia
    • Awards: Children’s Book Council of Australia Award Nominee for Older Readers Book of the Year (2011), Prime Minister’s Literary Awards Nominee for Young Adult Fiction (2011), Deutscher Jugendliteraturpreis Nominee for Jugendbuch (2014)
    • Release date: May 1, 2011
    • ISBN: 9781742371443 (1742371442)

About The Book

I remember when we lay together for the first time and I closed my eyes and felt the crackle of her dark hair between my fingers. She was all warmth and sparking light. When I was with her, my skin sighed that the center of the world was precisely here.

Anna is afraid she must be unlovable β€” until she meets Flynn. Together, the girls swim, eat banana cake, laugh, and love. Some days Flynn is unreachable; other days she’s at Anna’s door β€” but when Anna discovers Flynn’s secret, she wonders if she knows her at all.Β This beautifully crafted novel explores the tension between the tender moments that pull people together and the secrets that push them apart.

PDF About a Girl Joanne Horniman read online for Kindle on IndieBound. Hardback ebook About a Girl buy cheap. MOBI book About a Girl.

Paperback ebook About a Girl by Joanne Horniman download on Mac on Book Depository. FB2 book About a Girl on Walmart. Hardcover About a Girl Joanne Horniman read iPhone.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: About a Girl by Joanne Horniman β€” read online
Your information: