The Passion According to G.H. – MOBI download

Recordings & Event Resources Forums Rides & Lodging Board The Passion According to G.H. – MOBI download

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Elizabeth Janette

The Passion According to G.H.
    by Clarice Lispector, Ronald W. Sousa

🔗 The Passion According to G.H. | READ MORE 🔗

• Publisher: Univ Of Minnesota Press
    • Genres: fiction, brazil, classics, novels, philosophy, literature, womens
    • Language: english
    • Author: Clarice Lispector, Ronald W. Sousa
    • Format: paperback, 184 pages
    • ISBN: 9780816617128 (0816617120)
    • Release date: September 15, 1988

About The Book

Aficionados of South American fiction as well as literary critics will welcome this posthumous translation of a nearly plotless novel by one of Brazil’s foremost writers. Availing herself of a single character, Lispector transforms a banal situation — a woman at home, alone — into an amphitheater for philosophical investigations. The first-person narration jousts with language, playfully but forcefully examining the ambiguous nature of words, with results ranging from the profound to the pretentious: “Prehuman divine life is a life of singeing nowness” or “The world interdepended with me, and I am not understanding what I say, never! never again shall I understand what I say. For how will I be able to speak without the word lying for me?” These linguistic games frame existential and experiential crises that Lispector savors and overcomes. Although this idiosyncratic novel will not have wider appeal, those with academic or markedly erudite tastes should find much to savour.

Paperback book The Passion According to G.H. download. Hardback ebook The Passion According to G.H. by Clarice Lispector read for PC on Book Depository. Hardcover The Passion According to G.H. Mac on Dymocks. MP3 ebook The Passion According to G.H. Clarice Lispector buy cheap.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: The Passion According to G.H. – MOBI download
Your information: