How to Laugh by Miles Champion — read online

Recordings & Event Resources Forums Rides & Lodging Board How to Laugh by Miles Champion — read online

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Arlene Louviere

How to Laugh
    by Miles Champion

🔥 How to Laugh · Read More 🔥

• Format: paperback, 53 pages
    • Publisher: Adventures in Poetry
    • Author: Miles Champion
    • Language: english
    • ISBN: 9780976161271 (0976161273)
    • Release date: October 14, 2014
    • Genres: poetry

About The Book

“There really is an intelligence to these that creates a texture unlike any other; I can’t yet describe it but it has to do with variable motions and rhythms, time signatures almost, that strike me as always alert, always attentive, always capable.” — William Fuller

“These poems are all inviting, and it seems to me that’s an amazingly rare quality in poems, and even this old Brit submits to the pleasure they give… There’s radiance from all these poems.” — John Wilkinson

“Miles Champion uses just the necessary words, and puts them in interesting places: definitely hard to film.” — Tom Raworth

“Walls”

Walls

give bound to a susceptible formalism

Spring

bends the show of things to a brain-like source

Signs of rust

abandon a whistle or paint chip

Problems

are prefigured like flowers

Roofs

frisk in the air

Bridges

flip an aesthetic switch

Leaves

transfigure maples and alders

Dust

comes into ear

Extremities

milling about

Miles Champion moved to New York City from London in 2002. His other books of poetry include Sore Models, Facture, Eventually, and Three Bell Zero.

FictionBook book How to Laugh by Miles Champion download. PDF ebook How to Laugh buy on reader on Amazon. EPUB How to Laugh on Books-a-Million. MP3 ebook How to Laugh Miles Champion read for iPad. FB2 book How to Laugh download Mac on Barnes & Noble.

Hardcover How to Laugh by Miles Champion read online. Online ebook How to Laugh. Hardback book How to Laugh Miles Champion buy cheap iPhone on Dymocks. MOBI How to Laugh by Miles Champion buy cheap on Audible. TXT book How to Laugh on iOS.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: How to Laugh by Miles Champion — read online
Your information: