(ePUB) Hold Me If You Can (Soulfire, #3) by Stephanie Rowe : 9781402241970

Recordings & Event Resources Forums Rides & Lodging Board (ePUB) Hold Me If You Can (Soulfire, #3) by Stephanie Rowe : 9781402241970

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Angela Sayler

Hold Me If You Can
    (Soulfire, #3)
    by Stephanie Rowe

🔰 Hold Me If You Can ~ Read More 🔰

• Publisher: Sourcebooks Casablanca
    • Language: english
    • Author: Stephanie Rowe
    • Series: Soulfire, #3
    • ISBN: 9781402241970 (1402241976)
    • Characters: Natalie Fleming, Nigel Aquarian
    • Release date: January 1, 2012
    • Genres: paranormal, romance, demons, magic, supernatural, witches, contemporary, fantasy
    • Format: paperback, 357 pages

About The Book

Stephanie Rowe is an acclaimed author whose high-octane romances are attracting a growing readership. The third in a paranormal romance series packed with danger, sensuality and clever twists features Nigel Aquarian, a warrior with an artistic bent, and Natalie Fleming, a chocolatier who has a new lease on life. But her freedom comes with a dangerous gift she doesn’t want.

Nigel and his fellow warriors have only just escaped imprisonment when an even worse threat emerges. Natalie is the only woman who can help Nigel — but she’s also the one most likely to bring him down.

Online book Hold Me If You Can buy cheap iPad. PDF Hold Me If You Can Stephanie Rowe read on Barnes & Noble. MOBI ebook Hold Me If You Can download. Paperback ebook Hold Me If You Can by Stephanie Rowe for PocketBook on Booktopia. FictionBook Hold Me If You Can Stephanie Rowe read online on Powells.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (ePUB) Hold Me If You Can (Soulfire, #3) by Stephanie Rowe : 9781402241970
Your information: